=)

ENTER

2010年7月26日 星期一

A singing competition

Congratulation for my friends,Kwan Hooi.

He get three award in the singing competition in Ktar.

First,3rd prize.

Second,the most beautiful attire.

Third,the best performers(最佳台风奖)

I long time no see our ex-Poi Lam students take part in singing competition.

Everyone participate just want show the talent and go for his/her dream.

I hope one day can perform at a same competition.

I waiting this day come.

Because I already learn many from my national service friends and my ex-poi lam friends.

I will not like before,voices more stronger than before after training many.

Share this video with you all,my friends Kwan Hoooi singing competition.

Kwan Hooi Singing Competition

Remember to watch,he really good in raising the condition of audience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言