=)

ENTER

2010年7月19日 星期一

Recently

Recently,someone always comment in my blog and tell me stop the blog.

I write the blog is want to express my feelings.

If u don't like,u can don't want see my blog.

And remind you again,don't use my name leave comment in my blog.

I sure I know u,just u don't show off ur identity only.

I hate u say anything also no think properly,maybe should say u helping someone scolding me only.

I do anything is no need explain to anyone.

I choose to leave someone is my decision although I have many good and bad feedback.

Please respect to my decision.I need time for recovery.I even in facebook already block the person.

This is my choice.I choose want like that.I will not regret forever.

And sure will not regret.Because her heart will not ever have the place for me.

Although I struggle for how hard as I can.

She lie many time already cause my heart broken although she cant hear.

This is my first time love a person very deeply.

Why suddenly talk about her?Haiz...

沒有留言:

張貼留言