=)

ENTER

2010年7月5日 星期一

3 Things following me

This time,I bring 3 things following me.This 3 things can say important in my life and bring a meaning to me.

The 1st one is lucky star in the container.It is my first time I receive present in my birthday in my Form 2 life.Most important is she DIY making and give me.Before that,I stupid and do not know how to make the star myself.Now,I know.But I did not fill it full.The star also reduce many already because my little brother take a little bit to play when I not at home.

This new semester,I change a new room.
The 2nd one is the teddy bear.Maybe you all think I am still like child.Actually,it represent my hard work and the good result in my PMR.This is my tuition teacher reward me.It will remind me to struggle hard in my study when I am lazy when I want to give up.


The 3rd one is a musical box.This one actually is I buy for someone in Valentine Day.At last,I no give to her. Until my birthday,I just give myself as my gift.The melody it release will let me calm down.It is very useful when I am angry,sad and emoing.The musical box has written "Love is Blind".Now I feel Love is Blind.Love can make us do something crazy,stupid and maybe is useless.Finally,"Happy to U."

This 3 things very helpful in my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言