=)

ENTER

2010年7月13日 星期二

Bad luck this few day


This few day I am very bad luck.

Gamble lose...haiz...Spain is stronger than Holland but it cant win at 90minutes.Cause me lose RM10,luckily I no deal with more money.

The love problem always occur in my life.This time,I choose to change my timetable for not meet her anymore.At 8pm night if no class,I choose to sleep until 3am wake up.Then I start eat,study and doing my assignment.

When u sleep,I awake.When I sleep,you awake.I not sure I can suitable for this timetable.But I will try hard.By doing so,I can forget you.And you will missing in my life or I missing in your life.

At the beginning,I or you even one study in Utar is a fault.If say like that,I think I not choose study Utar better.This is because you will say the problem is occur on me is not you.

If no the beginning,we not meet another,we will not close each other.I only can say sorry to you to make your life appear a person.But this person will leave will disappear will not exist anymore in your front.You go right,I go left.You go up,I go down.

沒有留言:

張貼留言