=)

ENTER

2010年3月3日 星期三

I have many nickname

From primary school until now,Many friends give me nickname.Some very laughing such as Alien Foong/Lim,Shi Hang Foong and Cho Pie Foong.In primary school,teacher give me this name Alien.Why?This is because I always no do homework,always say lost as a excuse.At beginning,I very angry many friends call me like this.I also don't know why?Later,I also like this name lo.


Shi Hang Foong,Cho Pie foong and sohai foong is Chun Hong named for me.Hahahaha,I feel very happy oh!In form 4,I and Chee Hong Named as twin tower because we very tall.But he still shorter than me a few.In university,I don't know why i named Twin tower lo.Chee Hong also no follow study in Utar.In my class,I taller than other most.Actually,I should named as KL tower.

In university,many friends called me Mun Foong.In fact,I not much like this names.I like people called me 汶锋.I hope they can change because I think this name more friendly.Hope all my friends will know ba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

沒有留言:

張貼留言