=)

ENTER

2010年3月10日 星期三

A happy and high birthday celebration

For me,I very like to join all these celebration because can feel a lot of happiness.Thank you,Chan Hong because you wanna go and drive me go.My parents normally not allow me go out until midnight.So,I always live in my own world only.This is third time I join this type of celebration.Most happy is this time and Chan Hong birthday.Thank you,God let me very lucky to know true friends in Kampar.




Yesterday,we crazy to spray each other.Haha,we like playing Left 4 Dead.Fang Terng is tanker,Hui Yeong is witch,Wei Xin is hunter.We also make wishes in Kong Meng Deng and let it fly through the sky.Hope everyone wishes can comes true.My hope is always related to her.I also don't know why.We take too much photo and video.Our photo is very laughing.Boys doing something is under 18years old.





I have a crazy night again.This crazy night less people le.In Chan Hong celebration,we have Denson gang,Zhi Kang,Jack and Lai Ping.This peoples no join our celebration le.I hope I can travel with my Utar friends too.But always have some problem cause me can't join. Next round celebration is who and where le?

沒有留言:

張貼留言