=)

ENTER

2010年3月2日 星期二

CnY have bore have happy,Result still ok la,Back to university already

Cny first day is valentine day.But that day I also have some lonely feelings.The second day of Cny,I visit many relatives house.The third day need to work lo,have lion dance oh!

At cny,I already wait the fifth day la.This is because I gather with my secondary school friends.Long time no see them,they change a lot.The seventh day and eighth day actually have go out with friends,but some reasons cause it cancel.So sad.The other days so bore and hot.


My result only get 2.6.I aim for 3.0.But I still satisfied.I will aim for this semester. This time I get many B- eh,no A and B+ and even B le.I only can say I accept la.This semester I will do revision every week.Hope will get a better result.


Finally back to Kampar.See back all my Utar friends,back to my missing room.Outside my home at night so quiet as in the photo.I feel I different le,will go Computer centers play games with friends.In the first week,nothing much do.Always see PPS,play dota,talk with friends.Just only that.Bye.

沒有留言:

張貼留言