=)

ENTER

2010年3月15日 星期一

After two more month,I am going to degree la!

I am going to study Banking and Finance degree after two more month.I don't like this degree course.I no interested on it.But my parents want me to study.Until now,my lives is controlled by my parents,not same like others have freedom.They scare my money will be lied by girls and influence my study,can't go out at night.They have cause many secondary friends and me not friendly.My lives is meaningless.I like a boy that need to inherit a company.

In Kampar,I have some freedom.I can know many friends again and my parents will not know.Actually,my parents do not know my PMR and SPM result can get a better result(for me la) is because of motivation by girls only.Now,I no motivation already and my target in study.



Haiz,I like Public Relation la.But I need to study a course that I don't like.My parents say this course can't work until 30years old because young will replace.I don't like sit in a office and work.This is not my style.Luckily,I have many friends study same course with me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言