=)

ENTER

2010年11月15日 星期一

Frenz

Now I begin to ask my friends help for my coming photo session

This all photo want take with beautiful background

Then use in making the slide music video

I am very thankful to their willingness for helping me

Because that is no wages for them

I have many ideal places and ideas in my minds

I hope I can do it well

One of the idea is I taking the umbrella standing still under the rain

Another shot is one girl also taking umbrella walking away from me

And I standing still watch her away

But I lack of one girl character

Who willing do it?

Haha

Kampar and Ipoh lack of beach

Beach is one of the ideal place for capture my photo

I hope I can go to Pangkor Island or Teluk Batik for capturing the screen

But I need a handphone that has a high quality in capturing photo

Do all of you have a suggestions for me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言