=)

ENTER

2010年4月5日 星期一

University work life


I have been work since last year august.I worked as a promoter in a chain stores.Although I learn many things there,I really tired after I worked because have to stand from morning until late in night.

Now,I decided to learn how to do sole proprietorship account from my mum.Maybe in June,I can receive job from any proprietorship.With this job,I can earn about RM200 more in 1 month.

This cover some expenditures in Kampar.I also can do this account during my free time in Kampar.Actually,I feel students always use the free time pool,CC,and yam cha.I can use this free time to do account.

This is a good idea to earn money.The sole proprietorship account is not exactly easy although I learn account before.But after we learn,it is very easy only.We need to recognize the each documents and record it as revenues,expenditures,sales or purchases.We need to do 1 year of the account only.using two month can already finish 1 account.

沒有留言:

張貼留言