=)

ENTER

2010年2月2日 星期二

y i easy influence by matter???

In form 5, i believe myself.I not easy influence by matter.Now,Tomorrow mass communication exam,i influenced by something cause me cant focus and no mood to study at all.This is me ma?Freddie Lim Mun Foong.Why I need 2 care about it?Now i just relax watching movie and let my mind clear.Why the person so easy to influence me?Who is him?
Why he has the power to influence me?Just because he is my competitors.Don't belittling the competitors.This is my mind ma?Or I eating vinegar????I always think when I want to win,I will win.Why I will like that?I so dissappointed to my performance and EQ.Hope i will change it.Dont give up Mun Foong,U still the best.Many peoples have hope for u.U must stand up and overcomes the competition.Get Back!!!!!!

2 則留言: