=)

ENTER

2010年2月10日 星期三

Now can celebrate the CNY,no need see couples celebrate valentine day....Haha

Don't know why?If a person is single,he/she wouldn't want to see couples celebrate valentine day.This year not same lo!We have CNY to celebrate lo!Haha....But now I hope all the couples can have a happy valentine day and single can find his/her own loves.Because celebrate valentine day is very happy although I never have before.But I have the feel before.

Last year valentine day,I have bought a very beautiful flower for the ones do not love me.At that moment,my side have a good choice.Why I that time do not buy for her le?Now I regret lo!!!I hope all peoples can appreciate what they have their own because when it is pass,it will not come back already.I am a example.

After back Ipoh,these few days very hot.I miss Kampar weather.At least my room in Kampar is warm,not like in Ipoh,hot until I need bath for many times.I hope I can now in Kampar.Maybe I miss her or what...I don't know.

She listen my phone call.In exam day, I everyday call her and yesterday call her also.Actually,she wouldn't listen my phone call ago.But don't know why she will listen?Maybe she is waiting another person phone call.Perhaps I call her at the same time too.I know the person wouldn't is me.Can I ask why I not your best choice?Is me not very well in talking to you.But I very care you.Until now,you should know.

In CNY,I will pack 20 angpau.So,not everyone friends will have,especially Utar friends.Sorry,I maybe already give all to my friends in hometown.This year I pack angpau because I think that my mind is mature.I have the ability to give angpau although is not much.Hope my friends will appreciate.BYE.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言