=)

ENTER

2010年2月3日 星期三

today is my bad performance in exam....T.T

Today web page design exam so bad performance.Maybe can get pass only.I never been so bad before.Yesterday,I have the mood to study and think I maybe can get B in this subject.Just because I have a motion to push me to study.From UPSR until SPM, I never get a C before.I always get A and B.When I come to Utar, first semester already get a C.This semester,I struggle hard hoping I will not get a C but maybe cannot la..When I will get back my best performance?
Actually,in primary school,I am study in the first class.Exam for me is not a problem.My school have about 360 students.Everytime exam,I will win 300students.Haha~~I so LC ah!!!!But now,I will continue my study.I will go to degree.I want to show to her that I am the best choice although I not really humbug girl.This is my failure my weakness.Recently,I am in exam.Not free 2 decorate my new blog....Sorry........

沒有留言:

張貼留言