=)

ENTER

2010年2月4日 星期四

Suddenly no the heart 4 study sociology?Sociology will be how??

When I eating back from somewhere,I no heart to study sociology.Not I am very happy.Actually,I also don't know is what feelings?maybe can called sad... but not actually at all.My brain is full of one song "爱与不爱".This song is sing by Ah Zhe from Thomas Jack.Its chorus lyrics is"当爱与不爱一样让人心痛 我们都无话可说 你现在的快乐 不是因为我 我很难过o~~"Want listen this song,you can listen in the mixpod.It is in the video there.For me is considered sad ma?I also don't know.I have been sad for many times.Maybe I already cannot feel it because it is normal for me for my lives.It occupy one parts of my lives.Don't think me I am tall guy I will not easy to cry.I already don't know I cry for how many times.When I cry,I have many sad song accompany me especially Rynn Lim's song.But today I no.I just listen to Ah Zhe song many times.Maybe listen more than 10 times already.Thank you,Tan Lih Wei.You come and ask me about the sociology cause me study together.If not,today will be how???Nobody knows.

Sociology already finish la!!!!Still left 1 more subject...we have to say goodbye to our second semester.Before I begin start exam sociology,I see something from the Block B first floor window.She cause me lost my motivation on my sociology exam.What is the something?Maybe she knows gua!!!Luckily,I still have all tips in my memory.I struggle hard to continue.Finally,I calm down to think the MCQ.Last,I success to get back.Thank you,God.Thanks for I no influenced by the things.

4 則留言:

  1. study is for urself nt not for other people. think deeply about it! all the best

    回覆刪除
  2. i think it is motion.I do anything is 4 other pple more,less 4 myself.

    回覆刪除
  3. that is ur future bt nt theirs.

    回覆刪除
  4. as a human,we think about others....nt only myself only...

    回覆刪除