=)

ENTER

2010年2月5日 星期五

Everything is final...say goodbye to semester two and say hello to Chinese New Year

Today Business is finish.So relax..So happy now..Exam for me is nothing..Just someone say gambateh to me I will struggle.If not,I will face it not seriously.But now just wait for the CNY.This Chinese New Year is most difference in this year.Because I will do some special things.Can't be tell first.Although exam have tough and easy,now I forget all lo!!Just have the feelings to buy new clothes for CNY.What style of clothes should I choose le??Haha...Help me think ba!!Do you know why the mixpod have 5 song ma?5 is represent a number in my life.The fifth song is specially choose for her because she like.

Holiday must say goodbye to Kampar 3week!!No internet lo....This two year,I almost addicted to facebook,MSN and internet le.....Valentine is coming also...This year will be difference..because have to with family together.This few year,when come to valentine,I alone only. Last year,although I alone,but still ones ask me why didn't celebrate with her.Haha...I still remember..don't know she still remember ma?Don't care la!!! Now I just want CNY only.I want back hometown lo!!Bye..Before CNY and valentine day,blog will be updated again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言