=)

ENTER

2011年9月1日 星期四

Nvr Give Up On Us!!!

I nvr give up on our friendship!!

So I wanna create a good memory among us

I do not know are all of you appreciate or not

In the process of planning a event for us

Some seem like not really focus and cooperate to make it success

Just talk unrelated things

And pour cold water

I am disappointed of that

And have a mind of give up

Sometimes I feel that Kampar gang give more respond on the event

But I still believe the friendship

If I do nothing

Maybe we will not gather again in future

I really hope our friendship can last forever

I really thank to someone that really give cooperation to the event

Really happy of successful event on that night

Smile^^All of Us

Hope CNY will be again

Really hope that all friends can give hot respond on that

Thx the help from Kai Yuan,Couple of Chun Hong,Chee Hong,Pui San,Ah Leong,Kong Yee,Lau Brothers And Chee Onn


I will not give up..Hope U all too^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言