=)

ENTER

2011年9月24日 星期六

Last Day Of Exam (2nd part)

12pm

Sure Lunch Time

Chatting holiday plan

But I nothing do except work

Money is important

1pm onward

Games and movies time

Rest time also

But do not why face Insomnia

Cannot Sleep Well

Coz I too high

But I don't think so

5pm

Clean my house

Do the responsibility of staying in the house

Hope other housemates like me to maintain the cleanness of it

6pm Fish bees time with friends not yet back hometown

I begin to blur with this word when friends text me to play this

Why have fish and bees simultaneously

My friends explanation is fly lai fly qu

Lagi Blur

Finally know is flying plate-shaped objects

first time playing it

feel very easy to play

Actually is very difficult

Seem like difficult than football

Boy team Vs Girl team

Boy team lose 0-1 Girl team..T.T

8pm tired and sweat

Take a bath then dinner with them

And also watching football match

A day is going like that

Seem like meaningless

But very excited

Remind me cannot entertain so much coz have MUET exam in middle of October~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言