=)

ENTER

2011年9月24日 星期六

Last Day Of Exam (1st part)

At 12am

I decide to stop my revision and start my rest

Coz I believe spirit can enhance human condition

As many friends study overnight due to lack of time and too much need memorize

7am wake up lur~~

Not a right time for revision

I believe I can handle 9am exam

Drink China green tea to refresh my mind

And watching the sun rise as well as open up my Facebook

Also chatting with my friends in other university

Seem like I already relax

9am exam begin

Many students scare of it

But I full of confidence and never scare of it

I want finish the exam before 11am

And leave classroom to feel the holiday moods spread by the others

When step into classroom

I want choose a lucky number of table

To bring my spirit to highest

Start doing examination with my fastest brain interpretation speed and writing speed

10am

Almost finish whole paper question

Go toilet first then continue the left question

While doing paper,a song play in my heart "Ne-yo-I'm in love"

Make me more confidence in remind points memorized yesterday

This My Style In Exam

10.35am

Finish paper and pass up

Leave the classroom Lur~~

Ishh~~Fast represent I have confidence of this paper

This also My Style In Exam

11.30am

Exam Finish

The holiday moods spread by students

I can feel it from my heart

And happiness mood from BF students

Coz finish the exam and many want pack things back hometown

Except me

Stay for 1 day for Event~~

Muhahhahahahahahha~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言