=)

ENTER

2012年2月19日 星期日

1st time be teacher

I face assignment til stress

I choose to join community services to relax myself

This community services is teaching children english in Tapah Road

While facing the children,happiness will coming to your heart

It true.

I really enjoy it although no frenz with me go

I just at there know new friends

Actually,we not focus on teaching english

Just use english to organize a game or activities for them

They are funny

All of them from primary school

Still cute,active and young

They are future prospects of our country leh!!!

In 1 activities,I act fish to make them smile..

They really smile happily and I am very enjoy of that


They singing "nobody" leh!!



They very shy while singing "twinkle twinkle little star"

I will involve more in these activities 

I will try my best help them when they are in trouble

like a big brother protect them

This make me remind that in secondary school 

I and my schoolmates go old folk house

help them clean the house and help them

Those moments also very happy

Still remember, my frenz?



沒有留言:

張貼留言