=)

ENTER

2012年1月1日 星期日

Christmas Eve

Every Year Christmas Eve

I sure at the church with everyone celebrate the joyfulness of count down coming Christmas

At thr can watching the opera and dancing of children,adults and adolescents

While watching it we can feel the happiness from them and forget every boredom

When around 12am,the santa claus can make every children crazy coz their christmas is coming

This year christmas gift for the children is very special



It is a bamboo flying adder

It only can seen and play around when I am still a child

Nowadays it is hardly to be found in the toy market

As many children like playing computer games or video games

It can help the children involve more in nature activities while playing the adder in the playground

In church I can find my peace and warm

Thank God giving me the love^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言