=)

ENTER

2011年7月26日 星期二

Upset

A serious problem occur

I decide to take action

Because the person always challenge my limit of endurance

Now I want to kick him out and argument was took placed in facebook

Many friends saw it

His attitude is too bad

Many people also know that

Just all the friends endure only

His attitude really can spoil the whole assignment group performance

If the condition still continue,the final year project will be influenced

Today seem like all friends don't agree my action

I am doing for our future own good

Why seem like no one believe me?

Because of him, I think back many pass event and the secret that keep in my heart for 9 year

My cough become serious also because of him

If the condition still continue,I will be leave the group

I don't want a group always have conflict

When group gathering sure have conflict between my groupmates

I am very sad

I don't know find who to share my sad,unhappiness childhood life

(Y,C,K)Who?I did not have brave to choose it

Due to my actual status and background

This secret I only reveal to a girl before

That time I think she is important in my life

But now,no one

I lead other 2 group in pass semester and 1 group in this semester

Also did not have any conflict

All of us communicate well

I really feel very upset,disappointed and sad

Nobody give belief and confidence to me

I decide take action myself

This is my choice

沒有留言:

張貼留言